Buying a home is one of the most important financial transactions you will complete in your lifetime. How can you be sure that you are choosing a real estate professional that you can count on? As a Buyer’s Agent, Celeste is committed to helping you find the right home for you and your family; by providing you with the information and support you need to make an informed decision.
Choosing a Buyer’s Agent Who Works for You
The most committed and professional buyers’ agent is actually an advisor who:
- Knows the local market conditions.
- Shows enthusiasm and willingness to work with you and who takes the time to understand your needs and goals, until you’ve moved into your new home.
- Understands the complexities and importance of agency, title, taxes, survey, property disclosure, inspections, right-of-way, and local zoning and can explain them to you in clearly and answers your questions, so you’re not in the dark.
- Is competent and has a track record of success in the local market.
- Knows how to find properties that meet your wants and needs.
- Will keep you informed of new listings, so you can get the jump on those opportunities.
- Will provide advise on pricing your offer for the home you want.
- Will prepare and present your written offer, and who can successfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, along with other details associated with the process.
- Will assist you in finding reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
Our clients tell us how much they appreciate our professionalism, expertise and accessibility. See What Clients Are Saying…
Meet with Celeste today in person to ask questions and see if there is a good fit. Check out Celeste’s qualifications here.
To schedule an appointment with Celeste, please call or text 902-680-6774 or email. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the form below.