- A Fully Licensed Agent since March, 1997, after successfully completing the real estate licensing program offered by the Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® and the Nova Scotia Real Estate Commission.
- Various courses in Customer Service and Marketing; plus yearly post licensing courses offered by the Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS®.
- “Automated Office” course through Nova Scotia Community College, Kingstec; office administration with computer training.
EXPERIENCE: Celeste has been actively involved in real estate since 1997, first as a licensed assistant, and since January 1998 as a full-time agent. Celeste brings a refreshing and friendly spirit to the business. Besides real estate she has years of experience dealing with the public in retail sales.
MEMBERSHIP: A member in good standing of the following:
Choosing a Buyers’ Agent
The most committed and professional buyers’ agent is actually an advisor who:
- Knows the market conditions in your neighourhood.
- Shows enthusiasm and willingness to work with you until you’ve moved into your new home.
- Understands the complexities and importance of agency, title, taxes, survey, property disclosure, inspections, right-of-way, and local zoning and can explain them to you in simple terms.
- Is equally competent in financing methods and the latest mortgage market conditions.
- Will assist you with your insurance and moving needs.
- Can successfully negotiate the legal documents associated with the sales process.
- Is backed by a company with an international network and the resources, corporate relocation assistance and a referral system required for maximum service.